Staking and Tipping coming to Vox soon
Libertas Token Utility
The Libertas token is used as a standard medium of exchange within the Libertas ecosystem for all transactions.
Tipping for content creators
Restriction Removal & DDoS protection
- Inception of Libertas
- Creation of prototype
- Backend architecture configuration
- Beta version launch
- Play behind lock-screen
- Sharing feature with thumbnail
- Login and upload flow refined
- File type restrictions
- Addition of clearly defined categories
- User interface refresh
- Marketing Strategy finalised
- Enhancing disaster recovery solution
- IPFS performance and stability enhancements
- Anti-Spam measures implemented in case of network spamming
- Wallet blacklisting for bad actors (spam/extremist content)
- Multi-platform marketing
- Community Stress Test
- Content Creators’ Competition
31st OCT HALLOWEEN
- Profiles and Accounts
- Logical organisation of content per user, further granularity and channels
- Improved search functionality
- Addition of sub-categories for granular browsing
- FTM Migration
- Tipping and Staking launch
- User created playlists
- Liberate content allocating tokens
- Statistics and data aggregation
- More to be announced...
Founder and CEO of the Libertas Project. Kyle has sixteen years of development experience and is an integration specialist in his field.
Evelina is the Co-Founder and COO of the Libertas Project. Evelina has twenty years of experience in the IT management sector assisting companies configure their network infrastructure. She is also the owner of the chocolate company 'Bontüsh'.
A self proclaimed bonafide geek with a never ending passion for innovation and love for breaking down big problems into smaller ones, perfectly suited for programming.
Nick joined the Libertas Project with 10 years of experience in graphic and web design. Nick has been working as a freelancer for several years. He is passionate about design and marketing, and is a big fan of cryptocurrencies and tech.
A software engineer who is solution-oriented and passionate about solving problems for mankind. A mind built for challenges and living outside the comfort zone.
Highly proficient marketer specialising in startups, creating their marketing strategy, planning and executing campaigns, establishing partnerships and collaborations and finally establishing them as a brand.
Dr Moody Attar is the chairman and CEO at the RIA Institute in Bahrain, he is also the owner of Alchemy Pharm Co, 19Group and RAC Center.